4 cups Maga Instant Oatmeal Flakes
1 1/2 cups sliced almonds
1/2 cup Maga brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix Maga Instant Oatmeal, almonds, Maga brown sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- In a small saucepan, heat the coconut oil and honey. Add vanilla carefully.
- Pour the liquid over the oat and sugar mixture and stir with a wooden spoon. Mix with your hands until all ingredients are well coated.
- Place the mixture on a baking sheet covered with wax paper and leave in the oven for about an hour at 200 ° F until crisp, without letting them brown. You’ll have to flip the mixture from time to time for it to dry evenly. It is best to leave the oven door slightly open for it to dry faster and better.
- If you have an electric dehydrator you can put it there at 145 degrees for three hours, or until crisp. Leave to cool in the dryer for 1 hour.
- When ready, let it cool in the pan for one hour.